You work in an office. That doesn’t mean you have to work in a boring office environment; being in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere plays a role in your overall mood and productivity. Did you know that a well-designed office space can create an impact on the success of your business? Knowing how to decorate an office properly and using an interior design firm in Utah can have a huge effect on your business.
Productive offices bring in the comfort of home mixed with a professional image. A comfortable working office means using a stylish setting full of life and inspiration, color, and light that lead to a work environment where your team thrives.
Office design ideas should highlight your company’s values in a way that makes your employees more productive. Plus, you don’t want people walking into your office and get a bad first impression because your interior design in Utah is blah.
Think about how you can make you and your team productive, motivated, and inspired. Spice up your office interior and discover an entirely new outlook on business life. Try one or several of these ideas for exciting office interior design in Utah.
- Use your company’s mission statement. Create an enlarged picture of your company’s mission statement and hang it in a common area. Every time you see your company’s mission statement on display can be an effective way to showcase the values your business embraces.
- Support and use local art talent to create this masterpiece. Check out galleries in your area to find artists who can create artwork for your mission statement that fits your office style. Have them customize some artsy pieces for you.
- Use your brand colors. When choosing a color scheme for your office space, use your brand’s colors. By using the colors that identify your brand, your space upholds a consistent style that reflects on you and your business. The right colors will have a powerful psychological impact on your customers, employees, and you.
- Find unique furniture. There are so many different options for office furniture. Check out the styles at interior design in Utah. You will find something to fit your style.
- Use mirrors. That sounds a little narcissistic, but mirrors can change the whole look of a workspace. Mirrors make your office more refined and professional. It can also make your workspace look bigger, more open, and inviting.
- Add a trendy accent table in your reception area. A funky accent table can be a cool centerpiece for your office and acts as a great conversation starter when clients come in the door. Use something that accentuates your office. Find trending ideas from interior design in Utah.
- Use dividers to break up spaces. Open office environments are the trending office interiors, and breaking down walls opens your office up for communication and collaboration among team members. But if you divide spaces with dividers, you create an idea of privacy. Plus, it looks a bit more organized.
- Paint an accent wall. Paint can add some color to your space without overwhelming the senses. Paint one wall a bright or accent color (one of your brand colors would be nice) and leave the rest of the office neutral.
- Give the atmosphere in your office spaces. For example, have your conference room be more serious. Keep the color scheme neutral and use professional-looking furniture. Use bold colors and eclectic furniture in your break room. You can find the perfect furniture from interior design in Utah.
- Make the most of natural light. Good lighting is very important in a well-designed office. You can have the best furniture, color combinations, and awesome desks, but none of that will work unless you have the right lighting.
- Natural light is always best, and it’s a good idea to keep all window areas unobstructed. If you have blinds on your windows, keep them open during office hours.
- Use bookshelves. Keep a library of professional development and business books. Stock them in a meeting space or break room.
- Get rid of office clutter. Papers, boxes, and files tend to pile up. Set aside 20 minutes every day to clear out office junk to keep your space looking and staying clean and efficient. Interior design in Utah can help you with storage ideas that complement your office.
- Nice smells. It sounds a little strange, but if your office smells nice, it will make a pleasant workspace. Use air fresheners and check the air circulation in your building and office. You might want to use candles that smell great but check with management and your team first.
OFS Interiors, an interior design company in Utah, is only a phone call away, and they can help you find ways to make your office design match your company profile.